Square Footage: 5456 (per tax)
Lot Size: 0.7190acres(per tax)
The dramatic foyer leads to the grand scale living room which opens to a beautiful terrace perfect for entertaining featuring walnut hardwood flooring, high ceilings, and a gas fireplace with stone mantle.
The large formal dining room is centrally located on the main level between the kitchen and living room providing an ideal layout for entertaining and features walnut hardwood flooring and two built-in buffets.
The gourmet chef’s kitchen is complete with granite slab countertops with center island, cherry cabinetry, limestone flooring, a 6 burner Dacor gas range, Dacor double ovens, Miele dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
An inviting casual dining area offering greenhouse windows brings in ample natural sunlight and overlooks the bay and rear yard.
The kitchen flows easily into the comfortable family room which features a custom built-in entertainment bookcase, gas burning fireplace and easy access to the expansive terraces and mature gardens.
The light and bright office or guest room/ 5th bedroom is conveniently located on the main level and offers a full tiled bathroom with tub/shower combination
The master suite was perfectly designed with a fireplace, sitting area, and enormous walk-in closet with custom wardrobe system by California Closets. French doors open out to a fabulous terrace offering a peaceful place to relax overlooking the Bay.
The luxurious master bath is finished with Jerusalem Limestone and offers an oversized jetted tub, stall shower, a dual vanity and separate make-up vanity, Toto ‘Washlet’ toilet, and quality built-in cabinetry.
The spacious 2nd bedroom suite includes a walk-in closet, private terrace overlooking the front yard and en-suite bathroom featuring a dual vanity, tub/shower combination and separate water closet with Toto ‘Washlet’ toilet.
The 3rd bedroom suite features ample natural sunlight, views of the Bay, a view terrace and a guest bathroom.
The 4th bedroom is ideal for a media, play room or office.
Spacious laundry room with wash sink and ample cabinetry located on the main level.
Incredible storage throughout the property. The upstairs hall closet was designed by California Closets as an additional shoe closet with built-in shelving and cabinetry. The four car garage was converted into a two car garage by Garage Solutions featuring a stainless steel wash sink and counter space, as well as two dry storage areas sheet rocked with baseboard heaters.
With its incredible indoor-outdoor flow, expansive terraces and hot tub overlooking the sweeping views of the bay and bridge, this property is the pinnacle of California living. The private grounds offer terraced landscaped areas which are ideal for the avid gardener.
2 car garage and additional parking for 6+ cars.
Located in the highly acclaimed Reed School District.
Live the outdoor life in Tiburon, only minutes to the finest mountain top hiking and biking trails in Marin County, offering 360 degree world class views of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, and mountain ranges from the East Bay to Mount Tamalpais.
Just minutes to downtown Tiburon’s shops, restaurants and waterfront pathways and the popular Cove Shopping center offering Peets Coffee, Nugget Market, Sweet Things Bakery and much more.
Tiburon was ranked one of the happiest seaside towns by Coastal Living Magazine. San Francisco is a short 25 minute ferry ride from the Larkspur Landing terminal or downtown Tiburon. Whether sightseeing, dining, or commuting to the financial district you are sure to enjoy the magical seaside lifestyle of the Tiburon Peninsula.
*New furnace installed in 2015 (located in attic upstairs above hallway shoe closet)
2006 Improvements Included:
* Walnut hardwood flooring
* New hot tub installed
* New garage doors installed
* New drip system installed
* Gas line for outdoor BBQ
* New awnings over all exterior doors
* Living Room Improvements - 2006:
- Walnut hardwood flooring, crown molding, baseboards, ceiling lighting & sconces, fireplace box, surround & hearth, Grassland blinds, exterior door, window film
* Dining Room Improvements - 2006:
- Walnut hardwood flooring, buffet cabinets painted, crown molding, baseboards, lighting, Grassland blinds, window film
* Kitchen/Family Room Improvements - 2006:
- Sandstone flooring, new appliances, Cherry cabinetry, crown molding, baseboards, custom glass chandelier, built-in TV bookcase, fireplace box, surround and hearth
* Entry/Hall Improvements: 2006
- Oil rubbed iron staircase & chandelier, crown molding and baseboards
* Master Bedroom Improvements - 2006:
- California Closets with 9 locking drawers, crown molding, baseboards, built-in bookcase, firebox and fireplace surround
* Master Bath Improvements - 2006:
- Custom cabinetry, Jerusalem limestone, lighting, shower, fixtures, pocket door, exhaust fan
* Bedroom 2 Guest Suite Improvements - 2006:
- Crown molding, baseboards, lighting, closet safe, window film, sink, toilet, fixtures
* Bedroom 3 Guest Suite Improvements – 2006:
- Crown molding, baseboards, lighting, window and door film, sink, toilet, fixtures
* Bedroom 4 – Playroom Improvements – 2006:
- Grassland blinds, window and door film, lighting
* Office – Bedroom 5/Bath Improvements - 2006:
- Carpet, sink and fixtures, Toto low flow toilet, lighting, Grassland blinds
*Powder Bathroom Improvements – 2006:
- Antique commode sink, Jerusalem limestone flooring, fixtures & towel bars, Toto toilet