151 Hillcrest Avenue, Kentfield
Sold • Sold List Price $1,595,000
Located in a peaceful neighborhood, this 4 bed/3 bath home (2,707 sq ft per appraisal, .5319 acres per tax record) offers privacy amidst towering redwoods, Japanese maples and hydrangeas. Main level includes living room with stone fireplace, dining room, kitchen w/high end appliances and adjoining family room, all with vaulted ceilings, oak floors, large windows and sliding glass doors leading to the redwood decks and patio for outdoor entertaining.
- Master bedroom offers vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace with marble surround and glass door to private deck.
- Master bath (remodeled in 2007) boasts custom cabinetry, double vanity with marble counter, glass enclosed shower with bench and dual spray heads and walk in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms share a hall bathroom (remodeled in 2007) with custom cabinetry, marble topped vanity and large shower.
Lower Level & Additional Features
- Lower level includes a second family room with sliding glass doors and wet bar, a bedroom, full bath, laundry room, ample storage and room for a wine cellar.
- Close to hiking, biking, restaurants, shops and the award winning Kentfield Schools.
- Attached large two car garage plus second separate garage.