58 Inverness Drive, San Rafael
List Price: $1,695,000
Newly constructed in 1998, this private residence was thoughtfully designed and sited to capture the expansive views! Numerous glass doors open to the decks where one can relax and enjoy the sight of Mount Tamalpais, San Francisco Bay and Angel Island.
The spacious house features vaulted ceilings, oak floors, Andersen doors, an abundance of windows and views from every room. The open floor plan and many gathering spaces make this home well suited for entertaining.
Offering 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, the size and layout of the home (3,794 sq. ft. on .44 acres per tax record) provides for privacy and flexibility in living arrangements.
The peaceful property has a resort-like feel and includes a custom dark-bottomed, saltwater pool with separate spa and water feature, sauna, mature oaks and great sun exposure.
Conveniently located, 58 Inverness offers easy access to schools, shops, restaurants, China camp and McNear’s Beach.
- Large foyer with vaulted ceiling, coat closet and powder room
- Living room features wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceiling and sliding glass doors with transom lights leading to the deck and sweeping views
- Dining room with sliding glass doors to the deck and outdoor dining
- Open light-filled kitchen boasts black granite counters, GE Profile appliances, an abundance of cabinetry and counter seating for six or more
- Kitchen opens to family room with wood burning fireplace, numerous windows and sliding glass doors to deck, pool and spa
- Spacious master suite includes a sitting area, large walk-in closet, hardwood floors and two sets of sliding glass doors leading to the deck with spectacular views
- Master bathroom has a double vanity, toilet room, glass enclosed shower and a separate Jacuzzi whirlpool tub
- French doors lead to second family room/office with sliding glass doors to deck, pool, spa and sauna
- Large private bedroom with en suite bathroom, huge walk in closet and sliding glass doors
- Two additional roomy bedrooms with large closets
- Hall bathroom has double vanity with tub/shower combo
- Linen closet
- Large laundry room with deep sink, storage and laundry chute
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Attached three car garage
- Zoned heating and air conditioning
- Security System
- Andersen sliding glass doors
- Hunter Douglas blinds
- Salt water filtration system for pool
- Solar and gas heating systems for pool
- Jandy pool controller
- Vegetable garden