55 Westwood Drive, Kent Woodlands
4 Bedrooms 2 Baths 2,244 Sq Ft 0.6798 acres Lot
Hidden behind a lovely enclosed entry courtyard in the coveted Kent Woodlands, this mid-century modern home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and one level living. The high, open beamed ceilings and numerous windows and glass doors allow you to enjoy the peaceful grounds and expansive views across the Woodlands canyon.
Upgrades in 2005 include remodeled kitchen with custom cabinetry and high-end stainless appliances. The home is 2,244 sq. ft. on a 0.6798 acres lot per tax records.
Award winning Kentfield School District!
- Open concept Living Room/Dining Room with wood burning fireplace, built in shelving and glass doors to patio and views.
- Remodeled eat in kitchen with custom cabinetry, poured concrete and stainless counters and high end stainless appliances including Dacor oven, Dacor 5 burner cooktop and Dacor convection oven/microwave combo, Samsung refrigerator and Kitchen Aid dishwasher.
- Laundry off kitchen
- Hall cedar closet
- Master bedroom has sliding glass doors to private deck and seasonal creek and a walk in cedar closet with custom cabinetry.
- Master bathroom offers NuHeat radiant floor heating, heated towel rack and shower with bench seat.
- Three bedrooms share a hall bath with tub/shower combo and double vanity with Jerusalem stone counter. Fourth bedroom is currently used as a family room.
- 2006 - New forced air heating system and ducting and plumbing upgraded
- 2005 - Kitchen remodel, new hot water heater and refinished parquet wood floors
- 2000 - New roof
- Double paned windows
- Security system
- Lange enamel woodstove from Denmark
- One car Carport with additional parking
- Outdoor path lighting
- Irrigation system
- Potting bench, storage and workbench
- Mature landscaping