6 Turnagain Road, Kentfield
4 Bedrooms 2 Baths 1,900 Sq Ft 0.5877 Lot
Located on a corner lot in the coveted flats of Kent Woodlands, 6 Turnagain Road is a jewel in an idyllic setting. Built in 1951, this classic brown-shingled Cape Cod style residence has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths (per tax records) and presents an extraordinary opportunity to remodel or create your dream home. Sited on ±0.5877 acres (per tax records),this premium property offers all day sun, privacy, majestic oak trees, and a large rectangular pool. A myriad of hiking and biking trails are easily accessed, as are Woodlands Market, Rustic Bakery and other shops and restaurants. Located in the award winning Kentfield School District.
Main Level and Second Level
- Front door opens to a sizeable living room anchored by a wood burning fireplace that compliments the hardwood floors and exposed beam ceilings. Custom built-ins and a storage area underneath the stairs provide plenty of storage space.
- The inviting dining area is perfectly situated to receive light from multiple corner windows and has a glass panel door that opens to an oversized brick terrace, perfect for entertaining.
- Adjacent to the dining room, the kitchen overlooks the backyard and features butcher block countertops, laundry area and stainless steel appliances including GE 4-burner stove, GE microwave and an Amana refrigerator.
- Two gracious bedrooms are located on the main level and share a full bath finished with Carrara marble. One of the bedrooms would be perfectly suited for a home office.
- The second level houses two additional bedrooms and a bath with walk-in shower. The master bedroom is flooded with light from skylights and several windows. It also contains a fireplace, spacious walk-in closet and attic storage. The second bedroom on this level includes skylights, two window seats with built-in storage.
- Over half an acre in coveted flats of Kent Woodlands location
- Idyllic setting with majestic oak trees
- Close proximity to hiking and biking trails
- Oversized brick terrace
- Large rectangular pool
- Lounging deck and pergola in pool area
- 2 car garage
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Extraordinary opportunity to create a dream home